The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They are essential, meaning they can’t be produced by your body and must be obtained from food.
What is BCAA supplement? BCAAs may increase muscle growth, reduce soreness and fatigue, prevent muscle wasting, and support liver health. They are also found in a variety of food sources, including meat, eggs, and dairy products.
Learn more about What are BCAA Good For, BCAA supplement products, BCAA price, and Does BCAA have side effects.
BCAA supplement benefits
1- Build muscles
BCAAs can increase muscle protein synthesis, they can’t do so maximally without the other essential amino acids, such as those found in whey protein or other complete protein sources. It increases muscle growth.
2- Decrease muscle soreness
Some research suggests BCAA BCAA supplement can help decrease muscle soreness after a workout. This soreness is called delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
While the DOMS is the result of tiny tears in the muscles after exercise or it may actually be related to the connective tissue associated with the muscle rather than the actual muscle itself.
3- Reduce exercise fatigue
BCAA supplement helps decrease muscle soreness from exercise, they may also help reduce exercise-induced fatigue, BCAAs experienced a reduction in central fatigue, resulting in improved athletic performance.
Everyone experiences fatigue and exhaustion from exercise at some point. How quickly you tire depends on several factors, including exercise intensity and duration, environmental conditions, and your nutrition and fitness level.
4- Prevent muscle wasting
BCAAs can help prevent muscle wasting or breakdown. Muscle proteins are constantly broken down and rebuilt (synthesized). The balance between muscle protein breakdown and synthesis determines the amount of protein in muscle.
The use of BCAA supplements for inhibiting muscle protein breakdown. This may improve health outcomes and quality of living in certain populations, such as older adults and those with conditions like cancer.
5- Benefit people with liver disease
BCAAs may offer health benefits for people with cirrhosis, a chronic disease in which the liver does not function properly.50% of people with cirrhosis will develop hepatic encephalopathy, which is the loss of brain function that occurs when the liver is unable to remove toxins from the blood.
It treats liver cirrhosis and reduces risk factor for the protection against liver cancer.
BCAA benefits for women
Taking BCAAs before or during your workout to use:
1- Post-workout hormone balance:
BCAAs are good for women because they help balance some important hormones during and after intense workouts. The delicate balance of these hormones directly impacts your energy, sex drive, lean muscle development and fat storage, as well as your moods and mental wellbeing.
2- An immediate source of natural energy
BCAA supplements provide a healthy way to increase energy production and reduce fatigue, which is another reason BCAAs are good for women.
Isoleucine and valine are converted into glucose for the extra energy that helps combat fatigue during a workout, while leucine converts to ATP, the fuel for your muscles. Not only do BCAAs improve your endurance, but they also bypass digestion and go directly to the bloodstream, providing an immediate source of natural energy.
3- Gain lean muscle mass for better performance and long-term health
Increasing your lean muscle mass not only helps you lift heavier weights at the gym, but it’s also beneficial for your bone strength, cardiovascular health, and energy expenditure (i.e. your metabolism). BCAAs are a good supplement for women because they support us in retaining or gaining muscle mass for a leaner body composition and all the health benefits that come with it.
4- Support healthy fat loss
As weight loss does not necessarily mean fat loss, BCAAs are good for women to use while in a caloric deficit. Cleaning up your diet and stepping up your cardio may help you lose weight. BCAAs are good for women who want to preserve their lean body mass, even while in a caloric deficit.
BCAA drinks throughout the day while dieting will help prevent muscle loss that naturally comes with overall weight loss. Maintaining muscle mass will keep your metabolism high, maximising your training and improving your energy.
5- Support healthy immune function
BCAAs are good for women because our lives are hectic enough without having our fitness goals derailed by frequent illness and burn out. BCAAs can support healthy immune function during periods of intense training by reducing the inflammatory chemicals released by damaged cells while increasing the release of antibodies that fight harmful bacteria and pathogens.
Best BCAA supplement
Many products are available at Beauty Expert at the best price and highest quality, like:
1- Amino X to increase muscle mass
Amino X is a stimulant-free BCAA formula designed to support endurance during training and aid muscle recovery after exercise, so you can push your workouts to the next level. With its 10g blend of BCAAs and Essential Amino Acids (L-Alanine, Taurine, and L-Citrulline), Aminox will help your body recover from today’s training and prepare for tomorrow’s training. Use:
- Amino X contributes to protein synthesis processes.
- BCAA supplement helps to reduce muscle catabolism.
- Promotes and speeds up the muscular recovery process.
- Supports and enhances muscle endurance.
- Delays the feeling of muscle fatigue.
- Amino X helps the body create the protein needed to build muscle.
- Increases muscle size and muscle endurance.
2- Xtend original bcaa supplement for muscle recovery
If you’re looking for a supplement to lose excess fat and build muscle for your body, xtend original bcaa supplement with blood orange is the number one choice and meets all your workout requirements, as it helps to absorb protein well, which promotes muscle building and expands with strength, and helps:
- Increases muscle recovery rapidly.
- Increases protein production within the muscles and prevents muscle breakdown.
- Lose fat without losing muscle.
- BCAA protein Burns stored fats in the body.
- Increases endurance and energy during exercise.
3- Xtend pre workout with blue raspberry ice flavour for muscles growth
Scivation xtend BCAA blue raspberry ice is one of the best flavours offered in a recovery and muscle building supplement from Scivation USA. It outperforms all other supplements as it has been developed with BCAA, glutamine, vitamin B6, and other vital nutrients, making it very effective in increasing endurance during exercise, building strong muscles, and helping:
- Activate the enzymes that produce protein in the muscles.
- Enhance protein absorption, resulting in increased muscle strength.
- The XTEND supplement effectively builds and strengthens muscle.
- Help speed up muscle recovery after intense exercise.
- Reduce muscle breakdown, tiredness, and fatigue.
4- Xtend BCAA for athletes dietary supplement
Xtend BCAA fruit pieces is one of the most popular nutritional supplements, is best BCAA for men and women, and it’s a supplement based on the branched chain amino acids, which help to provide great performance for athletes and weightlifters. It is a supplement that is primarily concerned with building and strengthening the muscle, and using to:
- Help in strengthening the muscles and builds lean muscle.
- Help in muscle recovery after hard exercise.
- Improve athletic performance during exercise.
- BCAA supplement speeda up the muscle recovery process.
5- Platinum BCAA protein powder
Platinum BCAA protein is the best nutritional supplement rich in amino acids that improves the physical performance of athletes, helps maintain muscle mass during the slimming process, and helps increase physical strength and endurance during the exercises themselves. It uses:
- Platinum BCCA is the best amino acids for muscle growth.
- Maintaining the muscle mass of the body during hard exercise.
- Improving the physical performance of athletes.
- Supplying the body with energy after exercise.
- Reducing protein breakdown during exercise.
6- Bpi BCAA weight loss nutritional supplement with blue raspberry flavor
The bpi best bcaa nutrition supplement contains a group of elements that improve the ability to perform sports activities for longer periods without feeling tired and exhausted. It is best BCAA for women and men. Also, it’s known to increase fat burning and weight loss, and is used to:
- Bpi sports best BCAA powder reduces and decreases protein breakdown.
- Best BCAA for muscle growth and increase muscle mass in the body.
- Supply the body with energy and reducing the constant feeling of fatigue.
- Increase the body’s ability to burn fat and get rid of accumulated fat.
- Enhance the ability to exercise for longer periods without feeling tired and exhausted.
7- Muscletech Platinum Amino
Muscletech Platinum Amino supplement is effective in building body muscles, especially for athletes. It also improves athletic performance, burns fat, and raises energy levels for athletes, and uses to:
- Muscletech amino build muscle mass and amplifying the muscles of the body.
- BCAA supplement helps to maintain muscle while cutting.
- Raise players’ energy levels as well as performance and vitality.
- Give the body great energy during physical exercise.
- Platinum Amino improves athletic performance.
- Enhance the functions of the immune system.
When is the best time to take BCAAs?
The best time to bcaa drinks is around exercise, whether that is before or after or taking BCAA during workout in some cases. It really depends on what is most practical for you.
What is the price of BCAA?
- BCAA aminos X price ranges from 600 to 850 EGP.
- Xtend BCAA price with blood orange flavour ranges from 550 to 800 EGP.
- Xtend BCAA price with blue raspberry ice flavour ranges from 550 to 800 EGP.
- Xtend BCAA fruit pieces price ranges from 550 to 800 EGP.
- Platinum BCAA price ranges from 600 to 1000 EGP.
- Bpi BCAA supplement price ranges from 600 to 750 EGP.
- Musletech platinum amino energy price ranges from 900 to 1000 EGP.
BCAA supplement side effects
Best post workout supplement is safe but it might cause some side effects, such as:
- Loss of coordination.
- Stomach problems.
BCAA supplement instructions usage
- BCAA powder is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older.
- Don’t use BCAA supplement if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult with a licensed, qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product.
- Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery and use only as directed.
- BCAAs should be used cautiously before or during activities that require motor coordination, such as driving.
- Don’t use BCAA protein if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store BCAA protein powder in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently asked questions about BCAA supplements
Can I use BCAAs instead of a protein shake?
BCAAs would not be a good substitute for a protein shake as they are not a complete protein source.
Why is there more leucine in BCAAs than isoleucine and valine?
This is the ratio that naturally occurs in muscle. As well as that, leucine does appear to be more important when it comes to new muscle protein synthesis.
Is it more effective to take BCAAs or just leucine alone?
Research has shown it to be more effective to take BCAAs over leucine for muscle protein synthesis when directly compared.
Tags:amino acids stomach problems, bcaa after workout, bcaa amino acids, bcaa energy, bcaa full form, bcaa ingredients, bcaa muscle, bcaa near me, bcaa or amino, bcaa post workout, bcaa recovery, bcaa supplement dosage, bcaa supplements for women, bcaa use, bcaa workout, bcaa+, best bcaa brand, best eaa supplement, big muscle bcaa, branched amino acids, can women take bcaa, how to use bcaa supplement, Is it OK to take BCAA everyday?, vegan bcaa, what does bcaa supplement do, xtend bcaa 90 servings, xtend energy