Retinol Serum is one of the most popular ingredients used in many skincare products. This serum contains retinol, which is a form of vitamin A that has antioxidant properties and is anti-wrinkle and fine lines on the skin.
Retinol Serum also contributes to the treatment of many skin problems such as pigmentation, in addition to its effectiveness in removing the effects of acne, its use also helps you to give your skin a healthy and radiant appearance, and in the following lines, we will introduce you to it more, our followers.
Benefits of retinol serum for skin
- Using the best retinol facial serum helps you rebuild damaged cells in the skin.
- It also contributes to fighting dullness and giving you fresh, healthy-looking skin.
- In addition to its effectiveness in fighting the signs of premature aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Another benefit of retinol serum for the skin is that it helps you fight pimples.
- Helps to treat pigmentation and acne scars due to its antioxidant properties.
- In addition to its role in cleaning large pores.
Advanced clinicals retinol serum price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 450 EGP per package.
- Some fruits extract
- Sunflower extract
- Orange peel extract
How to use retinol serum
- Wash the face and dry it well.
- Apply Retinol Serum in the evening as part of your daily evening routine, and before applying your night cream.
- Then pat on the skin until it is well absorbed into the skin.
You may also like: Filorga moisturizer
Before using Rentional serum you must keep the following in mind:
- You may notice redness on the skin
- increased acne.
- Peeled skin.
- Skin dryness.
- skin irritation.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight.
- You should consult your doctor before incorporating the best retinol facial serum into your skin routine.
- Do not use it with other products that contain retinol and retinoid.
- Doctors also recommend using retinol on the skin in the evening.
- Retinol should be used gradually, once or twice a week in the evening
- Not more than that or as directed by your doctor.
- We also advise you to make sure to use a low percentage of retinol, i.e. 0.01% or 0.02%, to ensure that the skin does not experience dryness, redness, or flaking.
- You can then gradually increase the number of times you use the retinol product and the percentage, taking into account the follow-up of your doctor.
Ask for our offers about Rentiol serum and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: