Advil ibuprofen 200mg has provided safe, effective pain relief for over 35 years. If you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing’s stronger when used as a pain reliever and fever reducer. It features a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Advil ibuprofen price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Advil price is available for purchase for just 225 EGP per packet.
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to headaches and backaches.
- Advil tablets can help you get rid of a toothache.
- Helps with relaxing your muscles and joints.
- Used by women to reduce menstrual cramps.
- Reduce muscle aches and minor arthritis pain.
- Temporarily reduces fever and the common cold.
Advil dosage 200 mg
- For 12 years of age and older, take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 may be used.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Advil ibuprofen 200mg ingredients
200 mg Ibuprofen.
- Acetylated monoglycerides.
- Colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Corn starch.
- Croscarmellose sodium.
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Pharmaceutical glaze.
- Pharmaceutical ink.
- Pregelatinized starch.
- Sodium benzoate.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Stearic acid.
- Synthetic iron oxide.
- Titanium dioxide.
You may also like Panadol cold and Flu Night Relief
Advil side effects
Ibuprofen tablets may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Skin reddening.
You may also like Goodsense aspirin 81mg pain reliever
Advil tablets warnings
- Read all warnings and directions before use advil ibuprofen 200mg.
- Ibuprofen medicine is indicated for adults and children ages 12 and older.
- Ask a doctor before giving to children under the age of 12.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless instructed to do so by a doctor.
- Advil medicine contains ibuprofen, which may cause allergic reaction, especially in those allergic to aspirin.
- Do not use ibuprofen tablets 200mg if you have had previous or subsequent heart surgery.
- Consult a doctor before use advil tablets if you have stomach bleeding.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When using this product, take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like Panadol for period pain tablets
Frequently asked questions about advil ibuprofen 200mg
Is ibuprofen good for headaches?
Ibuprofen is an effective treatment for acute migraine headaches, providing pain relief in about half of sufferers, but complete relief from pain and associated symptoms for only a minority.
Is ibuprofen a painkiller?
Ibuprofen is a painkiller available over the counter without a prescription. It’s one of a group of painkillers called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and can be used to: ease mild to moderate pain such as toothache, migraine, and period pain.
Is ibuprofen a fever reducer?
Ibuprofen is a non-steroid, anti-inflammatory. In other words, it reduces inflammation and pain in the body, and it can also be used as a fever reducer.
Is ibuprofen good for inflammation?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat mild to moderate pain, and helps to relieve symptoms of arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or juvenile arthritis), such as inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain.
Does advil have acetaminophen?
Advil is the common pain reliever. It can help alleviate a child’s discomfort, the active ingredient in each drug is different.
Ask about our Advil ibuprofen 200mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: