Balea Deo Cream with Baking Soda’s rich blend of shea butter and cotton seed oil offers all-day deodorant protection while nourishing the armpits.
The product without aluminum uses natural baking soda to prevent sweat breakdown and the odors that result from it.
Purely synthetic formula sans microplastics or water-soluble polymers.
Balea deo cream features
- Balea deodorant cream offers up to 24 hours of protection.
- Enriched with the scents of raspberry and Mongolia flower.
- Very safe formula without aluminum and microplastics.
- Does not contain alcohol (ethanol).
- Resists the breakdown of sweat and odor associated with natural baking soda.
- Suitable for dry, oily, normal, and combination skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin also.
- The package has enough quantity for a long time.
You may also like: Feather flamingo facial razor
Balea deo cream price
Balea deo cream is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 240 EGP per package.
You may also like: Portable mini refillable perfume empty spray
Balea deo cream’s key active ingredients: Baking soda, cottonseed oil, and shea butter.
- Ethylhexyl Stearate.
- Zia Mays grew up.
- Sierra Alba.
- Sodium bicarbonate.
- Butyrospermum parkii butter.
How to use Balea deo cream
- First, clean the skin under the armpits well or use after shower.
- Spread a pea-sized amount of balea deodorant under each armpit.
- Massage well.
- You will get maximum effect after two to three days of use.
You may also like: Ultra Sensitive Sun Spray
Notes and instructions before use
- Recommended storage temperature for balea deodorant: 20-25°C.
- Do not use Balea deo cream if you have any burns or cuts.
- Test the cream on a small area on the hand before using it to test whether you are allergic to it.
- Keep Balea Deodorant Cream out of the reach of children and pets.
Ask for our offers for Balea deo cream and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: