- Biotin is B7 vitamin, that plays a crucial role in carbohydrates, fat and protein metabolism
- It is very beneficial for our body’s biological functions.
- And since our bodies cannot synthesize Biotin, it must be taken from an outer source.
- THE healthy PLUS Biotin 5 mg N prevents biotin deficiency. Biotin is of great importance to the organism and is especially important for the formation of keratin.
- Keratin is really important as it is found at the hair roots.
- Over 80% of the hair is made of keratin. It is important for maintaining a strong dense hair.
- Keratin is also found in our skin and nails, making it an important factor for our overall beauty.
Risks of Biotin deficiency
- It may cause a lot of diseases such as:
- Growth retardation.
- neurological dysfunctions.
- hair loss.
- skin rash.
- muscle pain.
- Supporting neurological functions.
- Steadying blood sugar levels.
- DNA stability.
- Hair, skin and nail health.
- 1 tablet contains 5.0 mg biotin.
- The other ingredients are: glycerol (mono / di / tri) alkanoate (C14-C18) (15:12:73) I microcrystalline cellulose I lactose monohydrate I povidone K 25 I crospovidone (type A) I poly (O-carboxymethyl) starch I sodium salt I magnesium stearate.
- Active ingredients: The active substance is biotin
- Areas of application: For the prevention of a biotin deficiency
- Active substance concentration: 1 tablet contains 5 mg biotin
- Pharmaceutical form: oral tablets
Biotin 5mg N dosage
- Take one tablet of Biotin 5 mg N (equivalent to 5.0 mg biotin) daily.
- For use in adults and adolescents from 12 years. Do not use after the expiration date. Contains lactose
- For risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store in the original package to protect from light.
- Store drug out of reach of children.