By shrinking pores, fading post-acne marks, and enhancing the surface of your skin, Cerave resurfacing retinol serum smooths the texture of your skin. Encapsulated retinol and licorice root extract are both components that work together to help resurface your skin.
Read on to learn more about Retinol serum.
CeraVe resurfacing retinol serum benefits
- Reduces the visibility of pores and post-acne marks
- Restores the skin’s protective barrier.
- Increases the smoothness of the skin.
- Capsule-sized retinol aids in improving skin texture.
- Licorice root extract: Known to help skin look more youthful
- Ceramides: Assist in preserving and repairing the natural barrier of the skin.
- Niacinamide: It soothes the skin.
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- In collaboration with dermatologists.
CerVe resurfacing retinol serum is made of Ceramides and niacinamide components that work together to restore skin cells and remove any marks on your face.
- CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE.
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE.
For a full list of ingredients please refer to our package.
How to use CeraVe resurfacing retinol serum
- Apply daily, evenly on the face.
- Avoid making eye and lip contact.
- Rinse with water completely if contact occurs.
- If irritation occurs during the first application, delay treatments until the skin adjusts.
- Use the product before you apply sunscreen.
CeraVe resurfacing retinol serum price
Cerve retinol serum is available at Beauty Expert at 1000 EGP per package.
Side effects of cerave retinol serum
Cerve resurfacing retinol serum doesn’t cause any side effects as long as you follow the instructions for applying.
Notes and instructions
- If you have any burns or cuts, do not use CeraVe Serum to treat acne.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop using it and call your doctor.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Seraphine Serum, do not use it.
- Stay away from your lips and eyes.
- Before using CeraVe Retinol Serum for Post-Acne, you should speak with your doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions or temporary or permanent skin conditions.
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry location.
- Keep children and pets away from the product.
Can I use CeraVe retinol serum every day?
Cera Ve resurfacing retinol serum is safe to use every day and can fit easily into your daily skin routine.
What is the difference between CeraVe retinol and resurfacing retinol?
While the Skin Renewing Retinol Serum is more suitable for users trying to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the Resurfacing Retinol Serum is better suitable for people who struggle with uneven skin tone and visible pores.
How long does it take to see results from CeraVe resurfacing retinol serum?
In about 12 weeks, it will cut down acne scars by 87 percent. As you use the serum on a regular basis, you will see more improvement.
Ask for our offers for CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: