cocoa butter cream benefits
Cocoa butter is a plant-based fat, taken from the cocoa bean.
It is a rich moisturizing cream.
It moisturizes and rejuvenates your face and you skin
Cocoa butter cream review
- The fat in cocoa butter cream forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals.
- These substances can improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from UV rays of the sun
Cocoa butter cream benefits for skin
- Cocoa butter cream can replenish your skin moisture, and creates a barrier to protect your skin from losing moisture.
- Cocoa butter cream helps your skin maintain elasticity and tone.
- Using the cocoa butter cream can improve the over-all health and appearance of the skin on your face.
- It can be applied on your lips if they are dry.
- In case you have scars (happened within the period of two years) massage in circular motion over the scar, then vertically and then horizontally.
- Consuming sufficient fluid amounts on daily basis, will support your skin and make it glow.
- Increase the amount of vegetables and fruits intake; it will help nourishing your skin.
How to use cocoa butter cream
- Apply liberally…massage gently.
- You can use it 1 to 3 times daily.
Water (aqua), stearic acid, cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, polysorbate 20, edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance, fd&c yellow no.5 (ci 19140).
- Do not use in case you have cocoa butter allergy.