What is Colchicine 500 mcg?
Colchicine 500mcg is an anti-inflammatory drug, used to treat a variety of diseases, like gout, recurrent pericarditis, and familial Mediterranean fever.
It’s extracted from the planet Colchicum, which affected proteins in your body, and reduced salts in tissues & joints.
Colchicine price 2022 in Egypt
You can buy Colchicine from Beauty Expert at a price of only 320 EGP per package.
Colchicine uses and benefits
- Used to prevent or treat gout attacks (flares).
- Colchicine works by decreasing swelling and lessening the build-up of uric acid crystals that cause pain in the affected joints.
- Prevent attacks of pain in the abdomen, chest, or joints caused by a certain inherited disease (familial Mediterranean fever).
- Work on decreasing your body’s production of a certain protein (amyloid A) that builds up in people with familial Mediterranean fever.
- colchicine 500mcg used in healing Psoriasis.
- Treats Vasculitis and its disorders.
You can also get Panadol joint pain.
Colchicine 500 Ingredients
Colchicine: affects the way the body responds to uric acid crystals, which reduces swelling and pain.
- Granular silicon dioxide.
- Anhydrous lactose.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Sodium starch glycolate.
- Titanium dioxide.
Dose of colchicine
- The recommended dose for gout is 1 tablet taken 2 to 4 times a day.
- The recommended dose for Mediterranean fever is from 1 table to 4 per day.
- Take colchicine 500mcg with food or after eating.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions.
Colchicine side effects
colchicine 500mcg doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
You can also get Osteo bi flex for joint health.
Colchicine warnings and precautions
- Avoid taking colchicine if you’re allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you’ve Kidney or liver problems avoid using this drug.
- Stop Alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Avoid eating or drinking grapefruit while using colchicine 500mcg.
- Not recommended for Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
One customer reviewed “Before taking this know that this is not PAIN MEDICATION. It is very specific to a gout attack and it must be taken as soon as the attack happens (first 48 hours or less) Having said that, this has been great for me. Make sure you do have gout. differentiating gout from sprain/strain induced pain is for the doctor to decide”.
Advantages and disadvantages of colchicine
Advantages of colchicine tablets
- Treats Mediterranean fever and its disorders.
- Relieve Colon and back pains.
- Healing Inflammation caused by gout attacks.
Disadvantages colchicine drug
- Causes vomiting and diarrhea, making the patient not benefit from his food.
- Hard to swallow for some people.
Ask for our colchicine 500mcg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: