Crestor 20mg tablet is a lipid-lowering medication (statin). it works by blocking an enzyme required by the body to make cholesterol, thereby lowering “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and raising “good” HDL cholesterol (HDL).
Crestor 20 mg price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, crestor rosuvastatin 20 mg price is available on beauty expert for just 185 EGP per packet.
- Reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Help to reduce LDL-C (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides.
- Increase HDL-C (good cholesterol) and slow plaque buildup in arteries.
- Correct the levels of fatty substances in the blood called lipids.
Crestor 20mg ingredients
Crestor tablets contain the active ingredient rosuvastatin.
Crestor 20 mg dosage
- Take Crestor exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Crestor is usually taken once a day by mouth, with or without food.
- Swallow crestor drug as a whole, don’t chew, crush, or break it.
- Taking crestor every other day.
Crestor 20 side effect
The most common side effects may include:
- Muscle aches.
- Abdominal pain.
These could be signs of rare but serious side effects:
- Feel unusually tired.
- Loss of appetite.
- Upper belly pain.
- Dark urine.
- Yellowing of skin or eyes.
You may also like Multivitamin effervescent tablets
Crestor rosuvastatin 20 mg instructions usage
- Follow all directions on your prescription label.
- Don’t take crestor 20 mg rosuvastatin if you are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant, have liver problems, or have had an allergic reaction.
- Your doctor should do blood tests to check your liver before starting treatment and if you have symptoms of liver problems while taking crestor tablets.
- Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain or weakness, especially with fever
- If you have muscle problems that don’t go away even after your doctor told you to stop taking crestor rosuvastatin 20 mg.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Keep using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well.
- You should not stop using crestor tablet 20 mg unless tells you to your doctor.
- Avoid foods that are high in fat.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep crestor taps out of reach of children and pets.
You may also like Niacin now 500 mg cholesterol and fat diminisher
Frequently sked questions about crestor 20 mg tablet
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If you are more than 12 hours late, skip the missed dose. Don’t take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call your doctor.
What time of day is best to take Crestor?
You can take crestor tablets 20mg at any time, but for the best, you are taking crestor every other day. Rosuvastatin will not usually upset your stomach, so you can take it with or without food.
How long does Crestor take to work?
Rosuvastatin starts to work within a week to reduce cholesterol, but crestor tabs can take up to a month to achieve its full effect. Your cholesterol levels should drop within 4 weeks if you take your medicine regularly, as prescribed.
What is crestor 20mg used for?
Crestor is used to correct the levels of fatty substances in the blood called lipids, the most common of which is cholesterol. There are different types of cholesterol found in the blood – ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL-C) and ‘good’ cholesterol (HDL-C).
Ask about our crestor 20 mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: