Deadly shark 48000 delay cream with vitamin E helps with early ejaculation that many guys face. Help men have more sex and last longer in bed.
Functions as a natural lubricant for increased enjoyment, making the solution safe to use during intercourse. Continue reading to find out more about shark delay cream.
Deadly shark 48000 delay cream benefits
- Helps in men’s complete erection.
- Helps to prolong the duration of sexual activity.
- Helps in reducing low sex desire.
- Made entirely from natural herbs.
- Increase area’s blood flow.
- acts as a medication on the “head” to prevent ejaculation before it comes time.
- It is safe, so you can use it right before intercourse.
- Deadly shark 48000 delay cream is an organic lubricant.
- Helps to make sex more pleasurable.
How to use shark delay cream 48000
- Shake firmly before using.
- Spray the “head” and the “shaft” with one to two coats.
- For optimal effects, use 15 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- To completely absorb, gently rub it.
Deadly shark power 48000 delay cream ingredients
- Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis Extractum.
- Red Sage.
- Fructus Cnidii Extractum.
- Rhizoma Curculiginis Extractum.
- Actinolite extract.
- Propylene glycol.
- All key ingredients come from 100% herbal extracts.
Deadly shark 48000 delay cream price in Egypt
Deadly shark delay cream is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 225 EGP per package.
Delay cream side effects
Shark delay cream is made with vitamin E and other all-natural herbs that are completely risk-free to use.
However, stop using it if you experience any allergies.
Notes and instructions
Before using Deadly shark 48000 delay cream, take the following into account:
- Don’t overuse the product for the best results.
- Extra amounts don’t get absorbed, which makes the pack drain faster.
- keep children’s hands and mouths out of reach.
- Shark Power Spray should be kept at room temperature.
- Store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry area.
Buy now deadly shark 48000 delay cream and enjoy our best offers, in addition to following up with our specialists to develop an effective plan for safe and healthy use, by contacting us through the following numbers: