Fast Relief Ointment is rich in natural herbs that make it one of the best pain-relieving creams. It penetrates the skin and reaches the area of pain and works quickly and effectively. It also stimulates blood circulation, softens tissue stiffness, and re-supplies cells with oxygen, making it a safe alternative to pain-relieving tablets
Fast relief cream features
- Herbal for body and joint pain.
- Fast Relief Cream helps in muscle relaxation.
- Relieves cramps and muscle tension.
- It relieves pain caused by joint and muscle injuries.
- Hemani Fast Relief helps to relieve joint pain.
- Relieves annoying back pain.
- Helps get rid of muscle stiffness.
- Relieves pain caused by sprains.
- Helps relieve neck pain due to wrong sleeping.
- Relieves muscle pain due to fatigue and tiredness.
- Stimulates blood circulation and provides cells with oxygen.
- Methyl salicylate.
- Mint extract.
- terpenes oil.
- eucalyptus oil.
You may also like: Radian massage cream
How to use
- Apply a good amount of Fast Relief to the affected area.
- Massage the area well in circular motions to fully absorb the herbal cream.
- It is recommended to use Himani Fast Relief after a hot bath, two to three times a day, or as needed
Himani fast relief price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 180 EGP per package.
Fast relief side effects
There are no side effects of using fast relief cream as it’s made based on approved ingredients.
- Don’t use it on fractures and superficial or cut wounds.
- Hemani Relief cream is not for use on children under 6 years of age.
- Fast Relief ointment should not be used by pregnant women, as it may cause birth defects to the fetus.
- Also avoid applying the cream during breastfeeding, so that its components do not pass into the milk and affect the health of the baby.
Ask for our offers about Massage creams and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers:
01007224868 || 01064496005