Fenugreek, 500 mg, Now Foods, 100 Capsules
- Production of Now foods co.
- 100 vegetarian capsules, 500mg.
- GMP quality assured.
- Vegetarian component, vegan.
- Herbal supplement.
- Dietary supplement.
Out of stock
Fenugreek herbal supplement
Organic fenugreek is one of the oldest herbs traditionally used in ancient Greece, Egypt and China.
It has been used in variety of ways for variety of purposes.
It was proven useful for improving the general health in many ways.
It has been used for many centuries from different cultures, to flavor food and drinks.
Fenugreek has always been used to improve health, especially for high blood sugar levels, stimulation of milk for new mothers, testosterone levels and male libido, and treatment of inflammation.
- It can help in hormones maintenance.
- It activates lactation for new mothers.
- It can help in treatment of inflammation.
Fenugreek vegetarian capsules review
- Fenugreek helps you balance the blood cholesterol.
- It helps you soothe upset stomach and digestive problems.
- It can reduce menstrual cramps.
- Fenugreek actually helps you reduce appetite.
- Fenugreek helps your body reduces fat mass.
- It maintains liver and kidney functions and health.
- Fenugreek can soothe muscle pain.
- It can help in lowering blood sugar in type 2diabetes, and it can reduce urine sugar for people with type 1diabetes.
- Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- For adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Consult if nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.