Fusion mesotherapy helps to break down unwanted fat areas in the body. And they can be used in different areas such as the abdomen and thighs.
It can also be used to eliminate cellulite in different areas.
Fusion mesotherapy benefits
- Fusion injections help to increase the rate of burning fat stored in the body.
- Activates the functions of the body in order to convert fats into energy.
- Increase the activity and energy of the body to burn more fat in the body.
- Increases metabolic rates by stimulating the body’s metabolism.
- Successfully target cellulite and significantly improve it in the long run.
- Helps to get rid of the residual fat deposits after liposuction from some areas of the body.
- Vitamin B complex.
- pyruvic acid.
- Ginkgo extract.
- Hyaluronic acid.
How to use
- It’s best to consult your doctor to determine the right dose for you.
- It can be injected directly to the fat areas.
Fusion mesotherapy injection side effects
Although fusion mesotherapy are approved but they can cause some minor side effects if you have or diagnosed with the following:
- Patients with heart, diabetes, pressure, and liver.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Those who suffer from digestive disorders and feel constant vomiting and nausea.
- Persons under 14 years old.
- Keep Fusion Plus injections away from your children.
- Weigh yourself first before you start using fusion plus injections so that you can keep track of how many kg you are losing first.
- Keep the product in a cool dry place, so as not to spoil and reduce its effectiveness.
Fusion mesotherapy price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 550 EGP per package.
Ask for our fusion mesotherapy offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: