Optimum Nutrition gold standard casein protein powder can be used after exercise, between meals, or before bed to help support satiety and muscle recovery. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, it has been possible to create a protein powder that sets the gold standard for slow-digesting support.
ON casein protein price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Optimum nutrition gold standard is available for purchase for just 1400 EGP per packet.
Casein protein benefits
- Help to maintain and build muscle.
- Support athletes endurance and muscle recovery.
- Repair muscle tissue and reduce tissue damage.
- Help with muscle mass gain and improve lean muscle mass.
- High in BCAAs to help reduce muscle soreness.
- Support fat loss by using body fat as fuel during your workouts.
- Regulate and support immune functions.
- Help to keep workout recovery interesting.
- help you feel full and reduce your appetite.
- Stimulate protein synthesis and improve protein metabolism.
- Increase and improve your muscle performance.
Gold standard casein ingredients
- Honey powder.
- Cellulose gum.
How to use casein protein
- Mix a scoop of the powder into 240-350 ml of cold water or milk using a shaker cup.
- For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout, before bed, or use as an anytime snack.
- For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Gold standard casein side effects
It is safe for most people to take if they don’t have an allergy to ingredients. But there are some side effects:
- Digestive distress.
- Reduced appetite.
Protein supplement usage instructions
- Read the entire label before using casein protein powder.
- Don’t use r as your sole source of calories.
- Don’t use casein powder for those under-age of 18.
- Consult a physician before using protein powder.
- Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before using protein supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Stop using protein powder if you notice any allergic reaction to ingredients.
- You should drink enough water daily.
- Don’t use casein protein powder if you suffer from any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
You may also like Animal Stak Training Packs – 21 training pack
Gold Standard Casein review
One customer reviewed “I was looking for a protein to help with MPS (muscle protein synthesis) to help me recover quicker between workouts and reduce soreness. I was pleased with the quality of the tub I received. It is a slow-digesting protein used to support muscle recovery at times when you go without food, such as while you are asleep. I take it before bed by mixing it with a little bit of almond milk and making it like a pudding.”
Frequently asked questions about gold standard casein
What does gold standard casein do?
Casein, a slower digesting, and absorbing protein can be used after exercise, between meals or before bed to help support satiety and muscle recovery. Gold standard 100% casein delivers BCAAs to recover muscles for several hours.
How is gold standard used in protein?
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk or other beverages. Stir, shake, or blend until dissolved. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use it as an anytime snack in your balanced diet.
Ask about our Gold standard casein offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: