Effaclar H Cream anti-severe skin dryness, is a great a treatment used after acne treatments that cause extreme dryness for the skin, as well as the severely dry skin by nature or for reasons related to routine of life or work.
Acne is a general condition that is not only experienced by young people, but by various ages. Acne appears for multiple reasons, including hormonal changes, severe psychological or nervous stress or breakdown, sadness, hereditary nature, infections, and so on.
The severity of acne also varies, as certain severe conditions are not only treated by external medication, but they undergo types of antibiotics and other capsules that cause unbearable dryness of the skin, but it is a must-have treatment to get rid of the severe acne, here comes the role of La Roche-Posay intensive moisturizer, which re-hydrates the skin and prevents the pain, irritation and feeling of tightness that occurred due to dryness.
Treatment as orally taken Isotretinoin tablets cause severe dehydration to the skin as a part of the protocol of treating acne, this leaves the skin severely dry and fragile. The skin also loses its naturally protective oils.
Effaclar H is a great product that helps restore 64% of the skin natural moist and protective layer of the natural oils in just 4 weeks.
Effaclar H Cream – La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Moisturiser Review:
- La roche-posay effaclar h rebalancing hydrating cream created a new and very effective MP-LIPIDS INNOVATION that compensates the skin with the needed moisturizing agents and reverse the effect of over-drying acne treatments.
- It makes the skin smooth, supple, and protected once more.
- It hydrates the skin and doesn’t cause pores blockage.
- It deeply cleanses the skin without causing any types of allergies. 100% guaranteed.
- It makes the skin clear, soft, and clean and causes no irritation to the skin due to the effect of its ingredient (NIACINAMIDE), which applies a soothing effect preventing skin irritation.
- The effective ingredients are in a high concentration due to the dissolving in hot water mechanism (thermal spring).
- This way it ensures a high concentration if the effective ingredients that make your skin 64% softer and suppler, and well protected against harmful environmental particles.
- It cleanses the skin in a way that causes no rashes nor redness, as might happen with other harsh cleansing materials.
- Treating acne can be a tough journey, and after you succeed you want to maintain a great appearance and complexion of your skin.
- It is our goal to help you achieve the wonderful tone, texture, and appearance of your skin.
- Our product clinically experienced on severe skin dryness conditions, patients were exposed to severe drying acne oral treatments for at least a month.
How to use Effaclar H Cream:
- Cleans your face then dry it with drying towel.
- Use the crème twice daily, in the morning and the evening.
- The crème is a new ultra-fine texture that isn’t greasy, and doesn’t cause the skin to
Side effect of La Roche Posay Moisturizing Cream:
- If you are suffering from a specific dermatological condition, consult your dermatologist before usage.
- it has no side effects according the dermatological tests, the cream is completely safe for skin.
- AQUA / WATER
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- PEG-20 STEARATE
- DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER
- MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- TETRASODIUM EDTA
- XANTHAN GUM
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Effaclar H Cream – Skin Moisturizer
- La roche posay effaclar h price: Buy Effaclar H Skin Moisturizer at the best price in Egypt.
- Effaclar H Skin Moisturizer is certified by the FDA.
- La roche-posay Skin Moisturizer is 100% original.
- Get la roche-posay moisturizing cream now and enjoy our best deals.
- Effaclar H dry skin Moisturizer is in a new condition.