Life extension optimized Ashwagandha tablets A food supplement that uses the Ashwagandha herb, which has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine, as it is used to enhance physical and mental energy and memory health. Several studies have shown that these tablets are able to support a wide range of benefits, including improved memory health and cognition, reducing stress and anxiety, and getting rid of symptoms of depression, by improving cortisol levels in the body.
Read on to learn more about Ashwagandha’s benefits.
What is ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a combination of Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng to treat physical and mental energy and memory, as it helps support memory and cognition, reduce response to stress and help you achieve general well-being.
life extension optimized ashwagandha benefits
- Ashwagandha tablets help treat stress and anxiety by regulating cortisol levels.
- It helps maintain already healthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Ashwagandha extract treats and stimulates the production of thyroid hormones.
- Ashwagandha pills increase muscle mass and strength.
- Helps to boost the body’s energy and help it withstand strenuous exercise.
- Supports healthy memory and cognitive function.
- Improves mental health and strengthens memory.
- Optimized ashwagandha encourages reduced daily stress.
- Ashwagandha lowers blood sugar by increasing the secretion of the hormone insulin.
- One of the most prominent benefits of ashwagandha is its aid in weight loss by increasing fat burning rates, especially belly fat.
- One of the most important benefits of ashwagandha for women and men is that it helps improve sexual health.
- Ashwagandha increases male fertility rates.
- It helps slow the growth of cancer cells.
- Promotes general health and well-being.
Ingredients of Life Extension Optimized Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha extract.
- Rice flour.
- Vegetable cellulose.
- vegetable stearates.
A pack of ashwagandha tablets contains 60 tablets.
You may also like Swanson ashwagandha 450 mg for stress support – 100 capsules
How to use ashwagandha pills
- Take one Ashwagandha tablet twice daily.
- Use it on an empty stomach.
- It is best to take ashwagandha with plenty of water.
Ashwagandha capsule price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 540 EGP per package.
Ashwagandha side effects
Ashwagandha does not cause harm or produce side effects, as it is made from all-natural ingredients, but there are some things to keep in mind:
- Not intended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before using ashwagandha tablets.
- Do not use Ashwagandha capsules if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Store it at room temperature.
Ask for our offers about Life extension optimized Ashwagandha and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: