Massage Cream for Stretch Marks, Palmer’s, Cocoa Butter Formula, 125 g
- Production of Palmer’s.
- 125gm of Cocoa Butter formula.
- For stretch marks and massage purposes.
- Antioxidant effect.
- Skin moisturizer and for skin elasticity.
Cocoa butter formula is a great option for you to wipe away stretch marks.
It is an absolutely nourishing and moisturizing agent for the skin.
It is composed of Cocoa butter, Shea butter, vitamin E, Collagen, elastin and Argan oil, makes it a great option for to have a great looking firm stretch marks free skin.
Benefits of Cocoa butter Formula| Massage cream for stretch marks
- Cocoa butter, is a type of fatty substance that is great for your skin to help you moisturize your skin and nourishes it, to enhance the renewal of the skin cells.
- It helps the skin retain its normal look.
- Cocoa butter formula contains Shea butter, it helps in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks and prevent its development.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, which increases skin elasticity, making your skin looking firm.
- Vitamin E is an essential element included in the ingredients of this formula, it enhances new skin cells growth and revs up regenerations of cells, which help in fading away the stretch marks.
- Collagen treats and heals stretch marks, it also prevents the appearance of new ones.
- Our last main component is Argan oil, which is rich in nutrients and encourages healthy skin cells growth due to its containing fatty acids and vitamins. It also helps in increasing skin elasticity.
- All of the ingredients together help in washing away the stretch mark and making your skin firm and healthy.
Usage instructions of Cocoa Butter Formula| Massage cream for stretch marks
- Apply all over skin, concentrating on stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Massage liberally into skin twice daily.
- Water (aqua), glycerin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, propylene glycol stearate, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, theobroma cacoa (cocoa) seed butter, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, soluble collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, argania spinosa kernel oil, centella asiatica extract, boswellia serrata extract, betula alba bark extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, acetylarginyltryptophyl diphenylglycine, sodium ascorbate, glucose, sodium benzoate, hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, xanthophylls, zea mays (corn) starch, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, peg-8 stearate, ethyl lauroyl arginate hci, fragrance (parfum), behentrimonium methosulfate, butylene glycol, caramel, cellulose, sodium acetate, stearyl alcohol, lauryl alcohol, myristyl alcohol.
- Caution: Skin sensitivity heightens during pregnancy.
- We advise testing this and all skin care products on a small area, such as the inner forearm, 48 hours before first use.
- Do not use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- After using the product, if irritation or rash persists, consult your doctor.
- In case you are suffering from any severe condition, it is best to consult a physician.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
Massage Cream for Stretch Marks, Cocoa Butter Formula, 125 g | Palmer’s
- Get “Cocoa Butter Formula Massage cream for stretch marks” at the best purchase price in Egypt.
- “Cocoa Butter Formula Massage cream for stretch marks” is 100% original.
- Enjoy our best offers and discounts when buying “Cocoa Butter Formula Massage cream for stretch marks”.
- “Cocoa Butter Formula Massage cream for stretch marks” is accredit by FDA.
|Country Of Manufacture|