Melatonin 3 mg is the hormone responsible for regulating the circadian rhythm and preventing insomnia or interrupted sleep. Naturally, it is secreted by the pineal gland (a pee-shaped gland) in the brain.
Melatonin secretion is influenced by the detection of sunlight presence and absence; it will help to overcome lack of sleep and ensures its continuance.
Melatonin is for children (syrup) and adults (tablets/chewable).
Properties and Reviews of Melatonin 3 mg Tablets:
- Melatonin 3 mg hormone, referred to as the sleep hormone, is an essential part of the body’s sleep-wake cycle.
- The pineal gland starts to secret Melatonin when it starts to go dark, this process is influenced mainly by our retina, when it starts to go dark, the eye signals the brain to get ready for sleeping time.
- It synchronizes your sleep-wake cycle with day and night. By doing this, it facilitates the transition to sleep and promotes consistent and specific rest.
- It promotes restful sleep with no interruption and helps to avoid insomnia.
- The body produces the hormone melatonin naturally, but some condition will require taking the melatonin supplement for a restful uninterrupted sleep.
- Certain work hours-related disorder can happen when you’re working at the time you’re supposed to be sleeping, by time, you find difficulty trying to fall asleep.
- Another disorder called delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS), if you are finding it difficult to fall asleep, and it may take you two hours to finally sleep, and if you face it tough to wake, then you definitely have DSPS, causes can be genetic, the changes happening after puberty, or psychological and neurological disorder.
- Reasons for interrupted sleep can vary starting from being happily excited, to moderate worrying and being anxious or stressed out due to studies, work, crisis, or anything happening in your life affecting your restfulness.
- Melatonin will help your body to be better at regulating the sleep-wake cycle, it will alert the body to become more accurate about helping you fall asleep.
- Some theories have connected Melatonin to depression, however there is no scientific evidence to support that theory.
- Melatonin is preferred for all age groups, as it is not harmful to children and the elderly.
- Melatonin for children: Scientists believe that melatonin is very useful for treating sleep problems for children.
Melatonin 3 mg Dosage Calculator:
- There is no specific dose for Melatonin.
- The recommended dose varies from 1 up to 3 tablets per day. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- The dose concentration is 3 mg up to 9 mg.
- It is better to stop taking the tablets gradually, especially if you’re taking a high dose, in order to avoid the reoccurrence of the sleeping problem symptoms.
Possible Melatonin Side Effects:
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Stomach discomfort.
- A “heavy head” feeling.
- Short-lived depression.
Contraindications of Melatonin 3 mg Tablets:
- Ask a medical consultant before consuming the tablets if you’re on one of those medications:
- Blood-thinning medications (anticoagulants)
- Drugs that suppress the immune system (immunosuppressants)
- Diabetes drugs
- Birth control pills
Puritan’s Pride Melatonin Tablets
- Buy Puritan’s Pride Melatonin 3 mg Tablets at the best price in Egypt.
- Puritan’s Pride Melatonin hormone Tablets is certified by the FDA.
- Puritan’s Pride Melatonin Tablets is 100% original.
- Get Puritan’s Pride Melatonin Tablets now and enjoy our best deals.
- Puritan’s Pride Melatonin Tablets is in a new condition.