methycobal 500 mg injections are a vitamin B12 supplement used to treat or prevent low levels of vitamin B12 in the body, both of which play an essential role in the production of red blood cells, and their deficiency can lead to anemia.
Methicobal 500 injections are essential for the health of the brain and nerves, so it is used in the treatment of diseases affecting the peripheral nerves and help in the growth process.
What is Methycobal 500?
Methycobal 500 injection is a medicine that contains vitamin B12, which maintains the health of body cells.
Methycobal 500 uses
- Treatment of peripheral nerve diseases.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency treatment.
- Anemia treatment.
Methycobal 500 mg benefits
- methycobal 500 injections treat nerve conditions that may result from diabetes.
- Treats low levels of vitamin B12 in your body.
- Helps to form red blood cells, and treats anemia.
- It helps in the absorption of iron in the body.
- One of the main benefits of methycobal 500 is that it helps your body use fats and carbohydrates for energy and produce new protein.
- Helps in strengthening the immune system.
- Improve the body’s metabolism, which is important for the nervous system.
- Used to treat liver diseases and improve the functions responsible for them.
- Methicobal injection is an important treatment in cases of duodenitis.
- Methicobal 500 mcg is considered an important drug in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Helps relieve insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
Methycobal 500 mg consists of mecobalamin which is a form of vitamin B12.
Methycobal 500 mcg contains 10 ampoules, each ampule is 1 mL.
Methycobal 500 dosage
The recommended doses are either once daily or every three days.
How to use
- You can use Methycobal injection like one ampoule every day
- or every three days as an injection.
- But in any case, it is preferable to consult your doctor first about the dosage and method of use that is most appropriate for you.
- The ampoule must be used immediately after opening, as Methiocobal injection is subject to photolysis.
- Avoid using the injection where there is the nerve.
- Avoid repeating the injection in the same place each time.
Methylcobalamin 500 mcg price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 560 EGP per package.
- You may also like: Biotin bepanthen
Methycobal 500 mg side effects
If the injections are used correctly, it won’t cause any side effects but there are some common side effects that may occur from injections such as:
- loss of appetite
Notes and Warnings
- If you’re hypersensitive to any of the ingredients avoid using it.
- Allowed for pregnant and nursing women, but must be carried out under full BP
- supervision to prevent any effects on the health of the mother and fetus.
- Avoid using injections after heart surgeries, such as stenting, as this may increase the risk of narrowing the blood vessels.
- You should inform your doctor about the list of medications you are taking to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Be careful not to expose methycobal 500 injections to direct light.
- Use Methicobal for the dose and duration as directed by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking this medication even if your symptoms improve unless you consult your doctor.
Ask for our offers about Methycobal 500 ampules and injections and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: