What is micronized creatine powder 300g?
Creatine monohydrate in the form of micronized creatine has tiny particles. The particles of micronized creatine powder are around 20 times smaller than those of ordinary creatine powder.
All the advantages of creatine monohydrate are still there in micronized creatine, which is more soluble in milk and water.
Because of the reduced particle size, the body readily absorbed micronized creatine, virtually eliminating the possibility of gastrointestinal distress.
Optimum nutrition creatine price in Egypt 2022
You can buy Micronized creatine powder 300g from Beauty Expert at a price of only 720 EGP per package.
Micronized creatine powder benefits
- It helps muscle cells to produce more energy to fuel your muscles during high-intensity exercise.
- Reduces the breakdown of proteins in the body.
- Creatine supplement helps in repairing cell damage and improving it.
- Increases fat burning in the body.
- It helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Strengthen bone health and increase its density.
- Enhance physical performance during resistance training and aid in promoting muscular growth.
- Improve brain functions.
- Micronized creatine powder 300g improves muscle and performance in vegetarians.
You can get Optimum nutrition creatine capsules
Optimum nutrition creatine ingredients
- Creatine: improves strength, increases lean muscle mass, and helps the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
Optimum nutrition creatine dosage
- Daily recommended dose is one teaspoon.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of micronized creatine powder 300g in a cup of water or juice.
Creatine monohydrate side effects
Micronized creatine powder 300g doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
- Upset stomach.
You can get MuscleMeds Creatine Decanate Powder
Micronized creatine powder warning and Contraindications
- Don’t take more than the advised dosage.
- If any of its ingredients cause your allergies, stay away from using it.
- Keep it in a cool, dry area and away from children.
- Not suitable for those under 18.
- If you’re a blood pressure patient avoid using creatine supplements.
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Ask for our offers of micronized creatine powder 300g at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: