Omega 3 capsules, 1000 mg, 60 capsules, Das Gesunde Plus
- Production of Das Gesunde Plus, Germany.
- 1000mg 60 capsules of Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids.
- Contains fish.
- Dietary supplement.
Out of stock
Omega 3 capsules| Omega 3 fatty acids review
- The Healthy Plus Omega-3 1000 mg capsules contain valuable sea fish and salmon oil, which is rich in unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, especially the two essential ALA and DHA.
- omega 3 fatty acids are called essential fatty acids, which means that your body cannot make them.
- these capsules also contain Vitamin E, which is a great antioxidant, and really important for achieving the outmost benefits of the Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids.
Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E capsules benefits
- omega 3 is important for the status of many organ systems as follows:
- cardivascular system, consuming omega 3 on a regular base was found to decrease rates of heart problems and cardiovascular diseases.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, it was found that the regular consumption of omega 3 has improven the health of the infants and helped in their healthy development.
- Cancer prevention, people with regular intake of omega 3 fatty acids were found to have lower risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer and maybe colorectal cancer.
- Brain system, it was found that it also helps in fighting against Alzheimer’s diseases, dementia and cognitive functions decline.
- Eye, some people are at risk of developing AMD (Age-related macular degeneration) or sight loss, Omega 3 intake was found to lower the risk of developing that illness.
- some people also face dry eyes problem, that happens when tears sease to provide sufficient moisture to the eyes, omega 3 consumption was found to aid in eye moisturising, and accordingly improving the vision, and decreasing the inflmmation and itchiness.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), this sickness causes joints stiffness, and unbearable pain, also joint deformity on the long run. it was found that omega 3 helps in decreasing RA symptoms over time.
- Omega 3 capsules also contains Vitamin E, which is important for brain functions, as it helps protecting the brain.
- vitamin E was found to be of crucial importance for fetuses development.
- it was also found that Vitamin E protects the critical llipids, such as omega 3 fatty acids, from excessive depletion that can cause physical and behavioral damage.
Omega 3 capsules dosage
- take 1-2 capsules daily with some liquid with meals.
Omega 3 capsules ingredients
- Dietary supplement with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E.
- 5% Omega-3 Concentrate (Fish and Salmon Oil (3%)) I Gelatin (Beef) I Humectant: Glycerol I D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Vitamin E 12 mg.
- Please note the instructions for allergens.
Omega 3 capsules allergens
- Contains fish and fish products.
Omega 3 capsules storage instructions
- Keep cool, dry and protected from light.