Panadol Joint is one of the best pain relievers that relieves various joint pain, from a long-acting formula that relieves pain caused by osteoarthritis and is one of the most common forms of joints.
Learn more about Panadol joint down below.
Panadol joint uses
- Painkiller for joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- It works as a pain reliever in the body in general.
- It can lower temperatures because it contains paracetamol which reduces fever.
- Relieves moderate and minor body aches.
- Headache pain reliever.
- It can relieve toothache.
- Helps with PMS.
- Relieve period cramps
- Relief of osteoarthritis pain.
- Muscle pain reliever.
You may also like: Mivolis calcium 600+vitamin d3+k bone health capsules
Panadol joint ingredients
panadol joint has active ingredients that work together to relieve various types of muscle pain, such as:
- Active ingredients: Paracetamol 665 mg: It acts as an analgesic and antipyretic, by blocking the pain signals from the brain to the body organs.
- Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Starch, Potassium Sorbitide, Citric Acid, Triacetin.
How to use panadol joint
- Panadol joint dose varies for each person.
- Take 1-2 tablets every 6-8 hours.
- Don’t overuse panadol joint.
Panadol joint price in Egypt
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price of 175 EGP per package, contains 18 tablets.
Panadol joint side effects
While it’s safe to use panadol joint for pain relief, it can have some common side effects such as:
- feeling nauseous and vomiting
- stomach pain
- In rare cases, fever may occur.
- yellowing of the eyes and skin.
- Urine changes to a dark color.
- The maximum daily dose is 4 grams during the day.
- Do not take a double dose.
- The dosage and duration of treatment specified by the doctor or pharmacist must be adhered to.
- Not recommended for children or less than 16 years.
- Avoid overdose of 2 tablets per day.
- The drug should not be exposed to sunlight.
- You should see a doctor if a long period of time has passed and an obvious effect of the drug is not seen.
- Can’t be used as a treatment for pain diagnoses.
- Consult your doctor if you’re pregnant.
- Discontinue using immediately if any allergies occur.
Ask for our offers for panadol joint and other painkillers, and get a consultation by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers