Paracetamol tablets are one of the unique analgesics because its effect begins only 5 minutes after taking it, and it is an advanced formula of Paracetamol with a concentration of 500, containing Optizorb that allows these pills to work more efficiently. In addition, it is very gentle on the stomach and does not affect negatively, which makes it superior to other analgesics.
What is the drug Panadol extra?
Powerful pain relief with optizorb Formula, a patented system that allows it to deliver paracetamol more efficiently by breaking down faster than regular Panadol tablets.
Paracetamol tablets uses
Imported Panadol Blue is used to relieve mild to moderate pain quickly and effectively in the following cases:
- Cold and flu symptoms.
- Musculoskeletal disorders.
- Menstrual pain.
- Panadol Advance is used for toothache.
- Pain in the spine.
What are the benefits of Paracetamol tablets?
- Panadol Advance Blue is a great over-the-counter pain reliever.
- Extremely safe to use when experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned.
- Panadol Advance 500 tablets help relieve pain by reducing the delivery of pain signals to the brain.
- Panadol Advance inhibits the production of certain elements in the body called prostaglandins that cause pain and an increase in body temperature (fever).
- Its effect begins approximately 5 minutes after taking the dose.
- The tablet dissolves in the stomach and is then absorbed and released into the bloodstream, so its effect is very gentle on the stomach.
- Panadol Blue Imported tablets are suitable for children over 6 years of age and adults.
Paracetamol tablet price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 185 EGP per package.
A pack of Paracetamol tablets 500 mg contains 24 tablets, imported from Saudi Arabia.
Paracetamol 500mg dosage
- Dosage of Panadol Advance for children under 12 years: maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Panadol Extra Adult Dosage: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Paracetamol tablets side effects
- yellowing of the eyes and skin;
- Urine changes to a dark color.
- feeling nauseous and vomiting
- stomach pain
You may also like: Move Free Ultra for bone and joint health.
- Do not exceed the maximum dose during the day.
- Consult your doctor if you want to increase the dose.
- Can’t be taken by groups who are under 12 years old.
- Don’t take more than 8 tablets per day.
- The drug should not be exposed to sunlight.
- You should see a doctor if a long period of time has passed and an obvious effect of the drug is not seen.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor.
Ask for our offers about Panadol products and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: