Pirfenex 200mg tablet is an antifibrotic agent (a prescription medicine) used in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. It reduces scarring and swelling in the lungs and helps you breathe better.
Pirfenex Tablets 200 mg price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, pirfenex 200 price is available for purchase for just 580 EGP per packet.
Pirfenex 200 uses
- Used for treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Reduces scarring and swelling in the lungs and helps to breathe better.
- Treats acute fibrosis and chronic pneumonia.
- Stop the growth of cells as well as the secretion of inflammatory chemicals.
- Reduce the creation of the substances which empower the arrangement of hard stringy tissues.
- Work by diminishing fibroblast development and backing off infection movement.
- Help to treat lung disease.
- pirfenex 200 tablet is best taken with food.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break tab pirfenex 200 mg.
- Take pirfenex 200mg dosage at the same time every day to get the most benefits.
- Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms.
- You should take pirfenex medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
Pirfenex 200mg ingredients
The active ingredient is pirfenidone.
Pirfenex side effects
The most common side effects of pirfenex tab include:
- Itching or skin rash.
- Redness or other discoloration of the skin.
- Severe sunburn.
- Stomach discomfort, upset, or pain.
- Sinus inflammation.
- Loss of appetite.
- Upper respiratory tract infection.
- Weight loss.
You may also like forest laboratories colomycin injection 1 million
Pirfenex 200mg warning
- Before taking pirfenex tab, let your doctor know if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make tab pirfenidone 200 mg tablet less effective or change the way it works.
- pirfenex 200 cipla makes your skin sun-sensitive, wear protective clothing or apply sunscreen while in direct contact with the sun.
- Before using pirfenidone tablets 200 mg, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- pirfenidone 200 mg is not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age as the safety and efficacy data are not available.
- You should avoid being in the sunlight for too long and do not smoke while on treatment with pirfenex 200 mg tablet.
- If you are allergic to pirfenidone or any other ingredients of tab pirfenex 200 mg.
Ask about our Pirfenex 200mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: