Prolia 60mg injection is a prescription medicine used to treat osteoporosis in women after menopause who are at high risk for fracture or cannot use another osteoporosis medicine. Prolia is used for increasing bone mass in men with osteoporosis who are at high risk for fracture.
Prolia injection price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Prolia price is available for purchase for just 2450 EGP per packet.
- Treat osteoporosis in men and women who will be taking corticosteroid medicines.
- Help stopping the development of bone-removing cells.
- Treat bone loss in men who are at high risk for fracture and are receiving certain treatments for prostate cancer.
- Increase bone mass in men with osteoporosis who are at high risk for fracture.
- Treat bone loss in women receiving aromatase inhibitor adjuvant therapy for breast cancer.
- Increase bone mass in women at high risk for fractures due to breast cancer.
- Help to reduce the loss of bone and maintains bone strength.
- Prolia injection used for reduction of the incidence of vertebral fractures.
- Take the prolia injection for osteoporosis every 6 months as a 60-mg injection.
- Giving prolia injection under the skin in the thigh, abdomen (tummy), or back of the arm.
- During treatment with prolia medicine, the doctor should ensure that the patient is receiving calcium and vitamin D supplements.
Prolia 60mg injection ingredients
Prolia side effects
The most common side effects of prolia bone injection in men with osteoporosis are:
- Back pain.
- Joint pain.
- Muscle pain.
- Common cold (runny nose or sore throat).
- High blood pressure.
- Lung infection (bronchitis).
Call your doctor or go to your nearest emergency room right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension).
- Trouble breathing.
- Throat tightness.
- Swelling of your face, lips, or tongue.
- Rash, itching or hives.
- Low blood calcium (hypocalcemia).
You may also like Centrum vitamins for women + 50 100 tablets – Emirates edition
Prolia drug usage instructions
- Before taking the prolia injection, let your doctor know if you take any medicine.
- Do not take prolia60mg if you have low blood calcium.
- Prolia treatment must not be used in people with hypocalcaemia (low blood calcium levels).
- Make sure to notify your other providers while you are taking prolia drug.
- Do not stop, skip or delay taking prolene injection without first talking with your doctor.
- If your Prolia treatment is stopped, talk to your doctor about other medicine that you can take.
- If you are pregnant or considering pregnancy, let your provider know before starting osteoporosis medication prolia.
- Breast-feeding should be avoided while taking denosumab injection because the drug can enter breast milk.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
You may also like Osteo bi flex for joint health
Frequently asked questions about Prolia 60mg injection
Is Prolia a bisphosphonate?
No, Prolia injection is not a bisphosphonate. Bisphosphonate medications are a different class of medications for treating osteoporosis. They include daily or once-a-week alendronate (Fosamax) and once-a-month ibandronate (Boniva), among others.
Are you stopping prolia after 5 years?
It is important that you should NOT stop Prolia without discussing this with your healthcare professional. Stopping Prolia can cause an increase in the number of multiple vertebral fractures often within a year of stopping.
Ask about our Prolia 60mg injection offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: