Sudocrem skin care cream for children is known by its great effectiveness in calming sore skin and treating rashes that happen from diapers. The increased friction between it and your baby’s skin causes infections that make him feel uncomfortable.
Treat your baby’s skin with Sudocrem as it’s safe to use and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals for your baby.
Sudocrem has so many benefits for all family members. Read on to learn more.
Sudocrem skin care cream uses
- Helps to heal wounds.
- Different types of sunburn.
- Infection caused by diaper contact with the baby’s skin.
- Effective treatment for minor skin disorders such as eczema, scratches, itching, and skin irritation.
- Sudocrem helps to get rid of diaper rashes on your baby’s skin.
- It calms and softens the baby’s skin, so it is one of the best baby skin creams.
- Sudocrem acts as a mild local anesthetic to help relieve irritation and pain.
- Sudocrem Baby Cream forms a water repellent base as a protective barrier, helping to
- prevent any irritants from coming into contact with the skin.
- Eliminates acne and protects the skin.
- Effective in getting rid of eczema and its marks and moisturizes the skin.
- Sudocrem is used for burns, cuts, scrapes, and minor burns.
- It is used in the treatment of bedsores and sunburn.
Sudocrem ingredients contain a mixture of soothing effects to help moisturize your baby’s skin and soothe any itchiness. Some of the ingredients are.
- zinc oxide.
- Anhydrous lanolin.
Please refer to the package to learn more.
How to use Sudocrem
- First, clean and dry your baby’s skin, making sure your hands are clean.
- Apply a small amount of Sudocrem, then massage your child’s skin in the affected area, using light circular motions.
- It is recommended to apply Sudocrem with every diaper change to preserve and protect your baby’s skin.
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 190 EGP per package.
Sudocrem skin care cream side effects
Sudocrem is recommended by dermatologists, cause it’s safe to use for your baby’s skin.
- Keep the Sudocrem package out of the reach of children.
- Not to be used by a child if he is allergic to one of its ingredients.
- Avoid getting the cream in your child’s eyes, mouth, or nose.
Ask for our offers about baby products, and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: