What is Feroglobin effervescent?
Feroglobin effervescent has a pleasant flavor and is easy on the stomach. The iron combination contains nutrients that promote health and vitality, such as folate, which helps to lessen fatigue and exhaustion.
Prevents iron deficiency’s effects on weariness and extreme stress, as well as severe anemia. It gives you stamina and strength all day long and gives you the nutrition your body requires all day long.
Feroglobin effervescent price 2022 in Egypt
You can buy Feroglobin effervescent from Beauty Expert at a price of only 340 EGP per package.
Feroglobin fizz benefits
- Iron, B vitamins, folic acid, vitamin C, honey, zinc, and a variety of other vitamins and minerals are all present in Feroglobin effervescent.
- Iron and folate, together with the vitamins B6 and B12 included in Feroglobin, help to reduce exhaustion and fatigue while also supporting proper energy output.
- Includes Vitamin C which increases iron absorption
- Helps with the body’s regular oxygen delivery by forming hemoglobin and red blood cells normally.
You may also like: Feroglobin liquid for better hemoglobin
Feroglobin effervescent ingredients
Main active ingredients:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
- Zinc Citrate.
- Beta-carotene Prep.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl).
- Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid).
- Citric Acid.
- Sweeteners: Sorbitol & Sucralose.
- Acidity Regulator: Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Natural Orange Flavoring.
Vitabiotics Feroglobin effervescent dosage
Feroglobin dose for anemia: 1 effervescent tablet per day.
Use with 1 cup of water.
You may also like: Feroglobin plus liquid multivitamin
Feroglobin Fizz side effects
When used as recommended, Feroglobin Fizz has no known negative effects. However, it includes the natural sweeteners sorbitol and sucralose, which excessive ingestion may have laxative effects. Therefore, don’t consume more than is advised.
You may also like: Multivitamin effervescent tablets
Feroglobin effervescent warnings
- As with other nutritional supplements, seek professional advice before using Ferroglobin fizz tablets if you are under medical supervision, have food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Food supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin ferroglobin contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
- Feroglobin-B12 is formulated with a slow-release action designed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of the sight and reach of children.
- Replace the pop-up cover safely.
Feroglobin effervescent reviews
One customer review “My hemoglobin is low and iron supplements make me sick to my stomach. My energy levels were gone and I was always tired. I have been on these for two weeks and I have noticed a big change in my energy levels.”
Frequently asked questions about Feroglobin effervescent
Is Feroglobin good for anemia?
Vitabiotics Feroglobin effervescent is mild on the stomach, an optimal type of iron that reduces Fatigue. and produced healthy Red blood cells.
What is the benefit of taking Feroglobin?
Feroglobin fizz tablets have been created to offer an efficient source of nutrients, such as iron, folic acid, and vitamins B6 and B12, which help to lessen weariness and exhaustion. Both throughout pregnancy and during the monthly cycle, women can use this unusual combo.
Ask for our Feroglobin effervescent offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: