Taxofit Vitamin B12 Plus mini tablets For energy and mental performance + protein building blocks Whether during your studies, at work, or in normal everyday life.
Vitamin B12 plus tablets, which come in high dosages of B12, B5, and folic acid, can help by supporting the immune system. boosting the body’s energy levels, boosting immunity, and lessening tiredness and exhaustion Folic acid, another ingredient in the tablet, also supports healthy psychological function.
Continue reading to learn more.
Vitamin b12 plus folic acid features
- Taxofit B12 Plus folic acid contains high-dose vitamins B12, B5, and folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 supports the immune system, supplies the body with energy, and reduces tiredness and fatigue. In addition, the folic acid it contains contributes to normal psychological function.
- Taxofit Vitamin B12 Plus can support performance and the immune system.
- The product is, therefore, suitable for everyone who is exposed to many stressful situations.
- The mini tablets are easy to swallow.
- Pantothenic acid and vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Folic acid, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B12 help reduce tiredness and exhaustion
You may also like: Vitamin B12 and B-Complex Tablets
Vitamin b12 plus folic acid dosage
For adults: Swallow 1 tablet daily with a little liquid for a meal without chewing.
B12 plus folic acid contains high amount of folic and vitamin b12:
- 300 µg vitamin B12.
- 18 mg pantothenic acid.
- 200 µg folic acid.
- 3.0 mg L-serine.
- 7.0 mg L-glutamine.
How to use b12 plus folic acid
- Recommended intake To supplement a balanced diet.
- Swallow one tablet whole a day with a little liquid with a meal.
- Best use with a balanced diet.
- Place one tablet daily under the tongue and let it melt.
You may also like: Natrol vitamin b12 5000 mcg fast dissolve with strawberry flavor
Taxofit B12 plus folic acid price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 325 EGP per package.
You may also like: Folic Acid for Pregnancy
Frequently asked questions
How much B6 B12 and folic acid should I take?
The majority of individuals should consume 400 micrograms of folic acid per day, pregnant women should consume at least 600 micrograms, and nursing mothers should consume 500 micrograms.
What are the benefits of B12 and folic acid?
To aid in the production of red blood cells and the proper utilization of iron by the body, folic acid collaborates closely with vitamin B12. Blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine are controlled by vitamin B9 in conjunction with vitamins B6 and B12 and other minerals.
Ask for our offers about Vitamin B12 and folic acid and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: