African Black bar soap is a great product that you can depend on easier than applying creams or oils if you are unable to do so regularly.
It is made of Aloe Vera, Oatmeal and Vitamin E.
Those 3 elements are great for your skin as they help in nourishing and hydrating the skin.
They also help in clearing your skin from pollutants by fighting free radicals. It is a safe way to make your skin always shiny and beautiful, and it suits even the most irritated skin.
Benefits of African black bar soap
- This soap contains Aloe Vera, which is a very strong antioxidant as it contains Beta carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera has soothing and cooling properties that makes your skin glow and shine.
- It can aid in healing of minor wounds, scratches and cuts.
- And since it is rich in vitamin C it can help in making the skin look brighter, losing UV effect.
- Vitamin E gives nourishment and soft texture of the skin.
- Aloe Vera contains Beta carotene which has anti-aging properties, and can provide the skin with vitamin A, to make it unified in color.
- African black bar soap also contains oats, which is also rich in anti-oxidants, they work against free radicals to help you maintain a healthy skin free of free radicals that slows down the healing of scars and fills your skin with toxics.
- Oatmeal has the ability to undo done damage to your skin due to Pollution, chamical and UV.
- It also reduces itching and inflammation.
- It can be used to calm eczema and treat psoriasis.
- All of the ingredients can sooth the skin against sunburns, and they all help in conditioning and moisturizing your skin.
- The pretty part is that soaps are always easy to use, give instant results, and they can be an easy quick way to look after your skin, especially after long working days when you are unable to apply creams or oils.
Usage instructions of African Black Bar Soap
- You can use it one to three times daily.
- Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium gluconate, sodium shea butterate, sodium chloride, carbon, palm acid, colloidal oatmeal, palm kernel acid, tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) pod ash, sodium cocoate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin.
- Certified organic ingredient.
- Fair trade ingredient.
- In case you are suffering from any severe condition, it is best to consult a physician.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
African Black Bar Soap, 142 g | Nubian Heritage
- Get “African Black Bar Soap” at the best purchase price in Egypt.
- “African Black Bar Soap” is 100% original.
- Enjoy our best offers and discounts when buying “African Black Bar Soap”.
- “African Black Bar Soap” is accredit by FDA.