Anafranil 75 mg is a tricyclic antidepressant that is used to treat symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), such as recurrent thoughts or feelings and repetitive actions. It is also used to treat triglycerides, increase serotonin, and treat premature ejaculation. It is for use by adults and children at least 10 years old.
Anafranil price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Anafranil 75 mg price is available for purchase for just 80 EGP per packet.
- Treats obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and eliminates depression.
- Decrease thoughts that are unwanted or that don’t go away (obsessions).
- Treat triglycerides and helps increase serotonin.
- Used to treat premature ejaculation.
- Help you to improve mood and feel better.
- Help to encourages deep sleep.
- Reduces nervousness and anxiety.
Anafranil 75 mg tablet ingredients
The active ingredient is Clomipramine.
- Consult a doctor to determine the appropriate dose of anafranil medicine and the duration of treatment, according to the medical condition.
- Usually take orally in anafranil doses ranging from 25, 50, 75 mg and taken 3 times daily in doses starting at 25 mg.
- Anafranil for OCD, the typical starting dose of clomipramine is 25 mg per day. Healthcare providers might increase your dose over time, up to a maximum of 250 mg per day.
- It is important to know that clomipramine takes a while to start working. It may take 6 to 12 weeks of treatment with clomipramine to see improvement in OCD symptoms.
- In the case of premature ejaculation, a dose of 25 mg is used, and the expected side effects are reduced whenever the dose is less than 50 mg.
You may also like Swanson ashwagandha 450 mg for stress support – 100 capsules
Anafranil side effects
Common side effects may include:
- Feeling dizzy, drowsy, tired, or nervous.
- Tremors, jerking muscle movements.
- Changes in appetite or weight.
- Urination problems.
- Vision changes.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficult breathing.
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Slurred speech.
- Severe weakness.
- Loss of coordination.
- Feeling unsteady.
You may also like Melatonin to improve sleep.
Anafranil tablets warnings
- Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use anafranil medication exactly as directed.
- If you need surgery, tell your surgeon you currently use anafranil 75 mg. You may need to stop for a short time.
- Do not stop using clomipramine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to safely stop using anafranil pills.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Take anafranil drug as soon as you can but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at one time.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking anafranil tablets.
One customer reviewed “I took it for a few months when first diagnosed with severe OCD. I think the craving come from being so weak. I should have watched my diet but had become so depressed and having so many panic attacks due to the OCD this medication made a very positive difference in my life!”
You may also like Natrol Dhea 50mg for depression
Frequently asked questions about Anafranil 75 mg tablet
What is Anafranil 75mg used for?
Anafranil (clomipramine hydrochloride) is a tricyclic antidepressant used to treat symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) such as recurrent thoughts or feelings and repetitive actions.
Does Anafranil make you sleepy?
This medicine may cause tiredness, dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision in some people. Be careful when drinking alcohol or taking pain relievers, sleeping tablets or antihistamines (medicines for colds or allergies such as hay fever) while you are taking Anafranil.
Who should not take Anafranil?
You should not use anafranil tablets if you have recently had a heart attack. Do not use anafranil capsules if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.
Is Anafranil the best for OCD?
Anafranil has been around the longest and is the best-studied OCD medication. There is growing evidence that the other drugs are as effective. In addition to these carefully studied drugs, there are hundreds of case reports of other drugs being helpful.
Is Anafranil a good antidepressant?
Clomipramine has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 37 ratings for the off-label treatment of Depression. 65% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 27% reported a negative experience.
Ask about our Anafranil 75 mg tablet offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: