What is Australian Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil, commonly known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that derives from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree.
Australian tea tree oil is used for many different things, Acne, athlete’s foot, lice, nail fungus, and insect bites can be treated using it.
Read on to learn more about tea tree oil benefits.
Australian Tea Tree Oil price 2022 in Egypt
You can buy Mivolis Australian Tea Tree Oil from Beauty Expert at a price of only 180 EGP per package.
Australian tea tree oil benefits
Tea tree oil uses includes:
- Eliminates feet and armpit odor.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Helps to prevent forming blemishes.
- Helps clean the skin.
- It can be used as a massage oil for muscle relaxation.
- Tea tree oil for hair improves oily or dry hair and nourishes the scalp.
- It can help treat acne.
- is the ideal medium for the growth of the fungus.
- May improve athlete’s foot conditions (fungi and infections between the toes).
- Treats head lice.
- Improves the effects of an insect bite.
You may also like: Clarins double serum
Australian Tea Tree Oil ingredients
Mivolis Australian tea tree oil made of 100% Melaleuca oil.
Limonene, and niolol. Natural ingredient in essential oil.
How to use Australian Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil for face
Add a few drops of oil to milk or a cleansing product (7 drops per 100ml (=half a cup).
Tea tree oil for skin
For feet odor: Add a few drops to the wash water (5-7 drops per 100ml (=half a cup).
For body massage: Mix 75 ml (= 1/4 cup) of olive oil with 5 drops of tea tree oil and massage your skin.
Tea tree oil for hair
Dilute tea tree oil with olive oil or almond oil as indicated above to avoid irritation and leave it on your hair for 45 minutes.
Melaleuca oil side effects
Mivolis Australian Tea Tree Oil is made of 100% Melaleuca oil, however, it may cause the following:
- Allergic skin rash (dermatitis)
So it’s important to do a skin test to notice any reaction.
You may also like: Balea Concentrate lift effect anti face and neck wrinkles serum
Australian Tea Tree Oil instructions before use
- Make sure to always dilute tea tree oil to avoid any skin irritation.
- Please note the recommendations for use.
- For external use only, ingestion is dangerous to health and may cause lung damage.
- Do not inhale it.
- Do not use Australian tea oil on the eyes, ears, or mucous membranes.
- Only suitable for children over 6 years old.
- Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women.
- Always do a skin test batch.
- Avoid using it if you have any skin allergies.
You may also like: Loreal hyaluron expert serum
Frequently asked questions about Australian Tea Tree Oil
Is Australian tea tree oil the same as tea tree oil?
The Australian tea tree’s leaves are steamed to produce tea tree oil, sometimes referred to as melaleuca oil.
What is Australian tea tree used for?
The leaves of the Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia are used to make tea tree oil. The oil has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects. Tea tree oil can be used to treat head lice, athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis, and acne.
Ask for our Australian Tea Tree Oil offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: