Vitamin b complex tablets is one of the most important key vitamins needed for a healthy body, although they are known as a group and often work together in the body, each of the B vitamins performs unique and important functions, the B vitamins work together to help convert the food we eat into the energy we need The body, by being essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
Read on to learn more about the product.
Vitamin b complex tablets benefits
- Vitamin B complex plays a vital role in supporting the central nervous system.
- Promotes brain health.
- Converts food into energy to support the body’s energy.
- Promotes healthy hair and skin.
- Protects nails from breakage and strengthens them.
- It plays a role in heart health.
- It works in the fight against anemia.
- Supports muscle health.
- It protects the eyes and makes them healthier.
- Boosts the body’s metabolism.
- Tablets dissolve and absorb quickly, providing effective results.
- It comes in a great tasting coconut flavor.
Vitamin B-Complex contains 8 of the chemically distinct B vitamins, making it one of the best B-complex vitamins. Combined, the formula works to help maintain healthy immune function, metabolism, skin, and eyes, as well as many other bodily functions, which are as follows:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine).
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin).
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine).
- Vitamin B7 (biotin or vitamin E).
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid).
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
The recommended daily dose of vitamin b complex is one tablet taken daily.
One package of vitamin b complex is 90 capsules that last for 3 months.
Vitamin b complex tablets price
Available at Beauty Expert at a price of 355 EGP per package.
You can also buy Vitamin B complex from the Puritan Pride brand.
Vitamin b complex tablets side effects
There are no side effects of using b complex vitamins cause they’re made of natural vitamins and minerals.
However, if you’re pregnant or have a chronic disease such as diabetes, consult your physician to avoid any side effects.
- Avoid using b complex vitamin if you’re diagnosed with a heart condition.
- If you developed an allergy consult your physician.
- Stick to the recommended dose.
- Consult your doctor if you’re less than 18 years old.
Ask for our offers about vitamins and supplements and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: