Fenugreek supplement review
Fenugreek is an ancient herb with impressive health effects.
It has played a key role in alternative medicine for decades.
It contains great nutritional elements, such as (Fibers, Proteins, Carbs, Fats, Iron, Manganese, & Magnesium).
Femugreek supplement benefits
- Fenugreek is considered a natural and safe solution to treat low lactation levels for new mothers.
- It was also found to promote testosterone levels and libido. In a study showed elevation of testosterone levels and sexual function for men, when consumed 600mg of fenugreek on daily basis, with a healthy life style.
- Fenugreek can help control diabetes and blood sugar levels.
- In a study included patients of both types of diabetes 1&2, found that regular dosage in take of fenugreek has lowered blood sugar and urine sugar levels.
- Fenugreek is also beneficial for non-diabetic healthy individuals as it improves Carbohydrates tolerance.
Other benefits of Fenugreek supplement
- It can aid Appetite control, it reduces fat intake.
- Fenugreek can lower cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Coonsuming regular dosage of fenugreek, helps decreasing symptoms for people who suffer from heartburn, it was found that fenugreek’s effects matched antacids medications.
- It was found that fenugreek has anti-inflammatory effect on certain mammals.
Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
Plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
- Not for use during pregnancy or if you are attempting to become pregnant. If you are nursing, have diabetes or are taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.