Puritan Pride folic acid 400 mcg tablets are one of the most important nutritional supplements for pregnant women. Taking 400 micrograms of folic acid daily during pregnancy helps reduce the risk of birth defects. This vitamin is so vital to you and your baby’s health that doctors recommend taking it regularly once you are planning a pregnancy.
In addition, the older you are in your pregnancy, the more folic acid you need per day.
What Is Folic Acid?
A B vitamin is folic acid. It helps the body create new cells. It’s crucial for ladies who can wants to become pregnant, folic acid levels in a woman’s body can aid to prevent serious birth abnormalities of the baby’s spine and brain. Neural tube defects.
Folic acid 400 mcg tablet price
Folic acid for women is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 285 EGP per package.
Folic acid 400 mcg tablet uses
The folic acid tablet uses in pregnancy:
- Protect again birth abnormalities.
- Protect fetus in the womb.
- Develop a healthy brain and spine to the baby.
- Provide the essential vitamins and minerals during pregnancy.
- Prevent birth defects known as neural tube defects
You may also like: Pregnacare liquid for pregnancy
Folic acid’s key active ingredients are:
- Folic acid: It is a natural B vitamin that helps make DNA and other genetic material. It is especially important in prenatal health, and important for a range of functions in the body.
- Vegetable Cellulose: Plays a key role in diet and overall health. Cellulose passes through the digestive system, helping to eliminate waste products from the body.
- Dicalcium Phosphate: Helps blood vessels regulate blood flow in your body, and aids in the growth and strengthening of muscles and bones.
- Silica: Provides strength and flexibility to the body’s connective tissues—cartilage, tendons, skin, bones, teeth, hair, and blood vessels—and is an essential component of collagen.
Folic acid pregnancy dose
The best way to use folic acid is to speak with your doctor first, to determine the right dose for you.
For pregnant women: Take one tablet twice per day with meals.
Trying to get pregnant: You should take a 400 microgram supplement of folic acid every day before you get pregnant, up until you’re 12 weeks pregnant.
Folic acid 400 mcg side effects
Common folic acid side effects may include:
- Nausea, loss of appetite;
- Bloating, gas, stomach pain;
- Bitter or unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- Confusion, trouble concentrating;
- Sleep problems.
- Feeling excited or irritable.
Instructions before use
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your physician before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if you have any side effects.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Do not use it if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Folic acid 400 mcg side effects reviews
One customer who bought this product says: I’m taking this medication while attempting to get pregnant as a preventative step. It’s incredibly simple for me to take, and I’ve experienced no side effects. I’m sure it will be worthwhile even though I won’t know how well it works until I become pregnant.
- Vitamin b12 plus folic acid if you problem with energy.
- Platinum multivitamin tablets to balance other essential vitamins.
- Magnesium 500 plus extra vital depot provides all the essential nutrition during pregnancy.
Common questions about Folic acid 400 mcg tablets
Here are common questions about folic acid: