Vitamin niacin 100 mg is also known as vitamin B3 an important nutrient that every part of the body needs to function properly. Niacin is primarily used to lower high cholesterol levels in the body and is also used to treat respiratory or vascular disorders.
Foods such as fish and nuts and Chicken are good sources of this vitamin, but if it is not enough to get it from its natural sources, nutritional supplements that contain this important element, such as the 21st Century supplement, are used. Continue reading below to learn about the benefits of this product.
21st century niacin 100 mg features
- Regulates the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- helps to give the body the energy needed for physical activity, by converting food into energy.
- Lowers triglyceride levels, thus reducing the chances of troublesome heart diseases.
- Strengthens immunity and fights diseases.
- Protects skin cells from sun damage.
- Provide blood flow in the brain.
- Boosts liver function.
You may also like: Niacin now 500 mg
21st Century niacin Ingredients
- Niacin (Vitamin B3).
- Magnesium citrate.
- Croscarmellose sodium.
- silicon dioxide.
- Stearic acid.
- Take one capsule with each meal during the day.
- The exact dose is determined based on your health condition by following up with the attending physician, or by referring to our specialists in Beauty Expert to find out the most appropriate dose for you.
21st century niacin 100 mg price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 370 EGP per package.
Side effects of vitamin niacin
Niacin is safe and does not cause harm or cause any unpleasant side effects, because it is made of completely natural materials, but there are some things that you should keep in mind when using it:
- This pill is for adults only.
- Do not use it if you’re a pregnant or a nursing woman.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- If you have a medical condition, check with your doctor first before taking niacin B3 tablets.
- Consult a doctor first if you are taking other medications.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
Ask for our offers for niacin vitamin capsules and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: