Nicorette gum 4mg is a handy aid to help you quit smoking. It works by replacing some of the nicotine your body used to get from tobacco. Using nicotine gum can reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms such as cravings, anxiety, and irritation, making it easier to stick to your goal and help you quit for good.
Nicorette gum price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Nicorette 4mg gum price is available for purchase for just 860 EGP per packet.
Nicotine gum benefits
- Nicorette gum 4mg actively combats cravings, assisting you in quitting smoking.
- Reduces the body’s nicotine content, thereby enabling you to take off completely.
- Nicotine is absorbed quickly through the lining of your mouth helping to effectively relief your cravings.
- Help with other withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety and stress.
- Help to reduce the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal by replacing some of the nicotine that the person no longer receives through cigarettes.
- Reduce anger, impatience, anxiety, restlessness, and difficulty concentrating.
- Increases your energy levels and improves your overall health.
Nicorette gum 4 mg dosage
- During week 1-12: Take 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours, don’t use more than 15 pieces a day.
- After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
Nicotine gum 4mg how to use
- Chew gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your mouth’s jaw and cheek.
- Your mouth’s lining absorbs the nicotine.
- After the taste has faded, resume chewing gum nicotine until the taste becomes strong again.
Nicorette gum ingredients
- Gum base.
- Acesulfame potassium.
- D&C Yellow No. 10.
- Magnesium oxide.
- Peppermint oil.
- Sodium carbonate.
- Titanium dioxide.
Nicorette gum 4mg side effects
It is safe for most people to take if they don’t have an allergy to ingredients. But there are some side effects:
- Stomach discomfort.
- Throat and mouth irritation from getting too much nicotine.
You may also like California gold nutrition monofloral manuka honey
Nicorette gum usage instructions
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Don’t use Nicorette gum 4mg unless you’re older than 12 years old.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Ask your doctor if you are under 18 years of age or are taking any other medicines.
- If you have chronic disease, contact your doctor before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To avoid becoming hooked on nicorette gum, you should gradually quit using it.
- Consult your doctor if you have significant cravings or are having trouble stopping using this prescription.
You may also like Nicorette nicotine gum 4 mg fruit fusion 105 piece
Frequently asked questions about Nicotine gum
Is nicotine gum bad for you?
Nicotine is generally considered safe. But it has side effects if you don’t follow the instructions.
How many cigarettes equal a chew?
For example, a thirty-minute chew gives you the same amount of nicotine as three cigarettes and a two can/week snuff deliver the same nicotine as a 1 1/2 pack-a-day cigarette habit.
How many 4mg nicotine gums a day?
Do not use more than 15 pieces of gum per day. If you use fewer than 20 cigarettes per day, or do not smoke every day, talk with your doctor or other healthcare provider about dosing.
Ask about our Nicorette gum 4mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: