Now foods vitamin A capsules are multi-benefits, one of the benefits is that they primarily target eye health and improve eyesight, in addition to supporting the healthy growth and development of cells in the body, so it is highly effective in supporting the immune system to maintain a healthy heart and lungs.
Vitamin A is necessary to maintain the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory system, digestive system, and urinary tract.
What is Now Foods Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 25,000 IU?
Vitamin A is a premium food supplement from Now Foods, the vitamin in this product is derived from fish liver oil that improves the body’s immunity, fights infections, and prevents age-related vision problems.
Now Foods Vitamin A capsules benefits
- Improves eye vision.
- Prevent eye vision problems.
- Vitamin A pills get rid of dry eyes.
- Significantly supports eye health.
- Vitamin A pills support the body’s immune system.
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU protects against night blindness.
- Fight headaches and fatigue.
- Supports a healthy mood.
- Vitamin A capsules inhibit diseases of the nervous system.
- Fights free radical damage and slows down the aging process.
- Supports heart, lung, and kidney health.
- Greatly moisturizes the skin and makes it fresher.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- It helps in hair care, as it helps in the secretion of natural oils that moisturize the hair.
- Vitamin A (from retinyl palmitate and fish liver oil).
- Beef gelatin.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Contains fish (cod, haddock, black cod).
vitamin A dosage per day is one capsule per day.
Now Foods Vitamin A capsules price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 290 EGP per package.
Now Foods Vitamin A capsules side effects
Vitamin A pills do not cause harm or cause any side effects, as it is made from all-natural ingredients.
- The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
- If you have a disease or are taking certain medications, check with your doctor first.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor first before taking vitamin A pills.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Ask for our offers about Now food Vitamin A and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: