Add Nu pore moisturizing foot socks to your pedicure kit for easy spa treatments at home. It contains shea, avocado, and sunflower to help repair and soothe dry skin. It transforms and softens your skin and feel of hydration with our dry feet treatment for women and men.
Foot mask price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Nu pore moisturizing foot socks are available for purchase for just 130 EGP per packet.
Foot moisturiser mask benefits
- Foot mask helps to restore skin moisturization.
- Help soften skin and protect skin from cracks.
- Provides feet moisture and helps repair dry and cracked feet.
- Penetrate the damaged skin to repair cracks and stimulate cell regeneration.
- Keep your feet soft and moisturized, giving you healthy pretty feet.
- Help soothe and restore your skin like baby feet.
- Helps remove dead skin and keratinocytes.
- Help to give full hydration to your feet.
Nu pore foot mask ingredients
- Jojoba oil.
- Aloe vera extract.
- Shea butter.
- Tea tree oil.
- Avocado oil.
- Witch hazel.
- Shea butter.
- Seed oil.
How to use Nu pore moisturizing foot socks
- Rinse and dry your feet thoroughly.
- Apply the socks and make sure the liquid contents stay inside the socks.
- While wearing the socks, massage your feet to help absorb the liquid.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, remove socks and massage in the remaining essence.
Nu pore foot mask side effects
It is safe if you aren’t allergic to the ingredients. But it has some side effects, such as:
- Red skin.
- Feel discomfort.
You may also like Purederm Exfoliating Heel Peeling Mask for dead skin
Foot moisturiser mask usage instructions
- Avoid using Nu pore moisturizing foot socks on blemishes, pimples, or irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using foot crack treatment mask if you have any allergic symptoms after removing the mask.
- Avoid making eye contact.
- If contact occurs, rinse the eyes thoroughly.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in foot crack treatment socks, do not use it.
- To prevent the mask from drying, use Nu pore mask immediately after opening.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Nu pore foot mask reviews
One customer reviewed “I love these foot moisturizer socks. Put them on, relax for a bit, and you will have smoother feet. I use them a few times per week, and they have made a world of difference.”
You may also like Purederm exfoliating foot mask with papaya and chamomile
Frequently asked questions about foot mask for cracked heels
Are foot masks good for you?
An at-home foot peeling mask is definitely useful for dry, thickened soles and feet, and it will work. It can also be used on hands; however, you won’t be able to use them much for the few days that your hands are peeling.
Should I wash my feet after a foot mask?
Yes, after completing the one-hour treatment, remove the plastic booties and rinse your feet thoroughly. Remember, don’t apply lotion to your feet until the peeling process is complete. If your feet are too dry, you may use an oil-free moisturizer from time to time.
Ask about our Nu pore moisturizing foot socks offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: