Tylenol 500 is a powerful painkiller that many doctors trust and prescribe for strong pain relief, as it helps relieve pain effectively and reduce fever to help you get back to your pain-free life faster, Tylenol contains 500 mg of acetaminophen, which is known to reduce Fever symptoms in adults and children 12 years and older, provides powerful relief for headaches, back and muscle pain, minor arthritis pain, and more.
Tylenol 500 uses
Tylenol temporarily relieves aches and pains:
- Effective pain reliever and antipyretic.
- Colds or the flu.
- Backaches and pains.
- muscle pain;
- Minor pain from arthritis
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps.
- Temporarily reduce fever and relieve symptoms.
Contains the main active ingredient acetaminophen and other ingredients, as:
- Carnauba wax.
- Corn Starch.
- Modified starch.
- Polyethylene glycol.
- Cellulose powder.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Pre-gelatinized starch.
- Propylene glycol.
- Sodium starch glycolate.
- Titanium dioxide.
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- fatty acid.
Tylenol 500 dosage
- For adults and children 12 years and older, take 2 capsules of Tylenol 500 every 6 hours.
- For children under 12 years of age, it is necessary to return to a specialist doctor to determine the dose of Tylenol medicine for children.
Tylenol 500mg price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 350 EGP per package.
Tylenol 500 side effects
There are some minor side effects from using Tyelonal, however, they’re temporary, such as:
- Loss of appetite.
- Do not take more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
- Do not take Tylenol with other medicines that contain acetaminophen.
- If you experience any strange symptoms of skin allergy or the like, stop using tylenol 500 until you return to your doctor.
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 10 days or fever persists for more than 3 days while using Tylenol tablets, consult your doctor before returning to use.
Ask for our offers about Tylenol 500 and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: