Deposilin injection is an antibiotic injection which is an anti-bacterial and anti-virus that causes many diseases. It is used to treat various types of bacterial infections, and it can also be used to prevent the risk of certain diseases such as bacterial infections such as bacterial fever.
Deposilin benzathine penicillin price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, benzathine penicillin injection price is available for purchase for just 190 EGP per packet.
benzathine penicillin injection uses
- Works by killing bacteria or preventing their growth.
- Treat mild cases of upper respiratory infections that result from exposure to certain types of bacteria.
- Help to treat syphilis, or sickle disease, urine disease, and girls’ disease as well.
- Use for the prevention of fever and rheumatic fever.
- Block the production of certain chemical messengers in the lungs that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Benzathine penicillin dose
- As for the usual dose of deposilin injection, it is usually taken once a month.
- The benzathine penicillin dose is also determined by the patient’s health condition and the extent of his body’s response to treatment.
- It is important to do a penicillin allergy test before you start using the antibiotic injection.
- It must only be taken by intramuscular injection into the mid-lateral aspect of the thigh (preferred in children) or the upper, outer quadrant of the buttock.
You may also like Pirfenex 200mg for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis – 30 tablets
Benzathine penicillin injection ingredients
The active ingredient is benzathine penicillin 2.4 million unit.
Deposilin benzathine penicillin side effects
The side effects of any medication are known to be rare and not certain. Symptoms may vary from person to person, but the most common symptoms are:
- Feeling severe pain.
- Swelling of the skin, hands, legs, and tongue.
- The appearance of some rash spots on the pores of the skin.
A serious side effect is hypersensitivity to any component of the deposilin injection.
Antibiotic injection usage instructions
- An allergy test should be done to any of the components before starting to use the deposilin injection.
- It is best to take the deposillin injection at regular intervals and as directed by your doctor.
- If the doctor doesn’t tell you, do not stop taking the antibiotic injection.
- In cases of pregnancy or lactation, you should consult a doctor.
- Do not skip a dose or postpone its administration and follow the doctor’s instructions.
Ask about our Deposilin benzathine penicillin injection offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: