Neurobion ampoules injection is one of the most important and popular nutritional supplements that many people are looking for to provide the body with vitamin B, especially in cases of neuritis, because the formula is a unique group of essential B vitamins that help improve the functioning of nerves.
Neurobion injections provide many benefits other than improving Nerves It helps in improving the general health of the body, and getting rid of anemia, blood thinness, memory loss, and other stressful conditions. It is recommended by many doctors for patients with nervous system disorders or its cells.
Neurobion ampoules injection uses
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- heart problems;
- Vitamin B deficiency.
Benefits of Neurobion Needles
- Neurobion injections support and strengthen the body’s nerve cells.
- Protects the nervous system from pain and ailments.
- Compensates for the lack of B vitamins in the body.
- Neurobion injections relieve you of pain in the sciatic nerve (sciatica).
- Helps to treat anorexia.
- Strengthens the bones and protects them from pain and inflammation.
- Helps to provide the body with activity and vitality and reduce fatigue.
- Neurobion injections support the body’s metabolism.
- Thanks to their high content of B vitamins, help in treating anemia, by increasing the levels of red blood cells in the body.
- It helps to get rid of some diseases related to the digestive system, which result in a defect in the metabolism process, such as irritable bowel disease, as well as stomach ulcers.
- It helps support the mother with nutrients that are important to her during pregnancy and her baby.
- Contributes to the treatment of split ends and hair loss.
Imported Neurobion Injection Ingredients
Neurobion contains the following:
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1): 200 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 50 mg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 1000 mcg.
Neurobion injection pack contains 3 ampoules of 3ml each.
Neurobion injection dosage for adults
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the appropriate dose and duration of treatment for you to use Neurobion injections.
- In normal cases, one ampoule of Neurobion ampoules is taken intramuscularly once every three days.
Neurobion injection price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 165 EGP per package.
You may also like: Best vitamin b complex tablets from Natrol
Neurobion ampoules injection side effects
Neurobion injections do not cause harm or result in harmful side effects, because Neurobion contains a group of vitamins B1 B6 B12 and has been fully tested, however, there are some notes to keep in mind before using Neurobion ampoules.
- Those who are allergic to the B vitamins that make up Neurobion tablets.
- Babies and newborns.
- People with chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Neurobion tablets must be used under medical supervision if you are taking certain medications.
- A doctor must be consulted first before using it in medical conditions such as liver and kidney patients and iron deficiency in the body.
- Neurobion tablets should be taken under medical supervision and with extreme caution during pregnancy or when planning pregnancy, and while breastfeeding.
- Keep the product away from your children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Ask for our offers about Neurobion ampoules injection and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: