Zyprexa 10 mg tablet is a medicine containing the active substance olanzapine. It is available as tablets (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15 and 20 mg) for treatment of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder (manic depression) in adults and children at least 13 years old.
Zyprexa price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, zyprexa 10 mg price is available for purchase for just 420 EGP per packet.
- Treat adults with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Treats moderate to severe manic episodes.
- Helps to treat episodes of depression.
- Maintain improvement in patients who have responded to an initial course of treatment.
- Use to treat bipolar affective disorder.
- Help in reducing anxiety.
- Increases your health protection and improves your bodily functions.
Zyprexa tablets dosage
- Zyprexa tablets is taken by mouth, usually once per day.
- Zyprexa medicine can be taken with or without food.
- In most cases, your doctor will start you on a low dose of the medication and assess your response before gradually increasing your dose until optimal effects are achieved.
- It is recommended to take the dose in the evening, during or after eating, so that the person is not exposed to a kind of stomach upset.
Zyprexa medication ingredients
The active ingredient in zyprexa pill is olanzapine.
Zyprexa side effects
The most common side effects with zyprexa 10 mg tablet are:
- Stomach upset.
- Dry mouth.
- Increased appetite, or weight gain may occur.
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
You may also like Now foods 5-htp supplement for depression 30 capsules
Zyprexa tablets instructions usage
- Zyprexa medication should be kept in a closed container out of the reach of children.
- It should be stored at room temperature and kept away from direct light, heat, moisture, and freezing temperatures.
- You should not use zyprexa pill if you are allergic to the medicine or any of its ingredients.
- Consult your doctor before taking zyprexa 10 mg tablet if you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- The zyprexa drug should not be stopped suddenly, and it is advised that the dose taken of this drug be gradually reduced after consulting the doctor.
- Not drink alcohol while taking zyprexa tablets because it increases the incidence of symptoms.
- You should contact your doctor if your symptoms do not improve within two to three weeks.
- Zyprexa medication is not recommended for children under the age of eighteen.
Ask about our zyprexa 10 mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: